- The Art of Song. Translating sounds visually.
- Fairytale Therapy.
- Outsider Art.
- Enola-Autumn's Sketchbook.
- "Against the Grain: Artshow" Upcoming Touring show. 2012.
- "Beautiful Melancholy" at the Central Library, Museum Street, York. Jan 2007 Translating personal memories visually with the combined use of textiles, collage, found objects, writing and symbolism. Imbued with residual memories, my work is visceral and emotionally charged, covering themes of personal loss, death, decay, transitory states, spiritual enlightenment and a romantic reminiscence. I tap into spiritual aspects of the human condition via symbolism and beliefs grounded in nature, folklore and religion. Translating the beauty of an intensely felt emotion, a melancholic beauty. Through the use of textiles, paper work, and collage I can successfully create delicate, fragile pieces that are laced with symbolism and emotion, descriptive of this human condition.
- Paper dress installation at the Theatre Royal, York. Pantomime Season, 2005/06.Using clothing constructs as a means of creating a personal link to the past, and to memories is a recurrent theme of my work. A residual spirit of the past can cling to an old, discarded garment. Clothes are an extension of the physical self, which in turn ties us to our spiritual self. I highlight these connections, and use them to resurrect our old memories and forgotten past lives.
- "Against the Grain: Artshow", Space 109, York. May 2012.
- "In the Kingdom of Fiction", Bar Lane Studios, York. March 2011.
- "In the Kingdom of Fiction", Space 109, York. March 2011.
- "Unique Vision" at the Guildhall, York. July 2010.
- "Soup", Kitch-en Urban Gallery, Middlesbrough. 2007.
- York St John University Graduate Show June, 2006.
- "Tanka and Art" at The Bar Gallery, Curzon Soho, London. 17 July – 14 August 2006
- "Fleeting Beauty" at The Embassy of Japan, London. March 2005.
- "Fleeting Beauty" at the Hida Takayama Museum of Art, Japan. August 2005.
Art specific work experience
- Store Manager, Art@Home, Dalton Park, Seaham. Oct 2011 - Present.
- Art specialist, Paperchase, York. November 2009 -Mar 2011.
- Sales and Gallery Assistant, Blyth's Artshop & Gallery, Manchester. 2008
- Designer and maker, The Beadshop, Affleck's Palace, Manchester. 2007
- 'Big Boost', Un Ltd. funded Artist start-up costs.
- Original artwork exhibited and sold, Hannah Makes Things, Affleck's Palace, Manchester. 2007.
- BA Degree Art and English Literature, York St John University, York. 2003 - 2006
- AVCE Art and Design (BB)
- A Level Fine Art (C)
- AS Level Textiles (B), Cleveland College of Art and Design in Hartlepool. 2000 - 2002
- 10 GCSE's at grade A and B including Art, Textiles and Media. Shotton Hall School, Peterlee. 1995 - 2000